Fabric tensile strength tester can test the tensile strength of a material. It can test tension, compression, flexure, bursting, shear, tear, elongation, elastic, thread slip, peeling, and other mechanical properties of those materials: fabric, leather, plastic, paper, etc. This fabric tensile testing equipment talks directly with a PC running a data analysis software package in English, via a high-speed RS232. A fabric strength testing machine can handle different applications by changing the universal tensile testing machine grips.
The fabric tensile strength tester is equipped with a quality load-cell with an accuracy of 2% of the applied load value, from 1% to 100% of the load-cell capacity.
Fabric Tensile Strength Tester TF002 is a dual column type tensile testers, PC-operated, Japanese-made AC servo driving system and two quality ball-screws with load cells. This tensile test machine allows for ideal and smooth control. The fabric tensile strength tester machine works directly with a standard PC running a data analysis software package, via a high speed RS232 in both ASCII and super high speed binary modes.
Both Fabric Tensile Strength Tester have a huge assortment of specimen grips and fixtures available, allowing a wide range of test methods. All kinds of automatic pneumatic fixtures/clamps in the market we are offered
- Tensile Strength Equipment test method CRE principle
- Control system closed control system, quality motor and ball-screws
- Test capacity 5000 N
- Tensile speed 0.01-1000mm / min digital speed, error ≤ ± 2%
- Elongation Resolution 0.01mm
- Measuring system high-precision force sensor
- Fabric tensile strength machine minimum scale value 0.1N
- Force measurement accuracy ≤ ± 2% F · S
- Gauge distance limit control, digital setting
- Gauge distance accuracy ± 0.1mm
- Sample holder pneumatic clamping
- Holder control button switch and foot switch
- Built-in intelligent active force and displacement alarm system.
- High-resolution digital closed-loop controller
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to 38°C
- Storage temperature range: 0°C to 45°C
- Weight: 175 kg
- Power: 220/110 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimension: 860 mm x 470 mm x 1750 mm
ISO 13934.1 ISO 13934.2 ISO 13935.1 ISO 13935.2 ISO 9073.3 ISO 9073.4 ASTM D5034 ASTM D5035