- The Dual Channel K-Type Thermocouple Thermometer – HI935002 is a digital, waterproof thermometer. This meter offers high accuracy temperature measurements using a wide variety of interchangeable probes for the two available input channels.
- Two channels
- °C/°F readout
- High and low-temperature display
- The HI935002 is a two channel, K-type thermocouple thermometer that can be used with a wide variety of K-type probes. This thermometer offers two measurement ranges from -50.0 to 199.9°C and 200 to 1350°C which can also be displayed in °F (-58.0 to 399.9°F and 400 to 2462°F). It features a one-point calibration, ±0.2% full-scale accuracy, and two input channels. The HI935002 is perfectly suited for high accuracy temperature measurements in the laboratory or field and is ideal for monitoring two samples at once.
- Features at-a-glance
- Two Channels – HI935002 can monitor samples through two independent temperature channels. With two probes connected to the thermometer, temperature can be monitored in two samples at the same time. With both channels in use, a press of the T1/T2 button allows users to display the desired channel and measurement
- °C/°F Readout – Measurements can be displayed in either degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. With a simple switch on the back of the meter, the meter can display readings in the °C or °F scale.
- Interchangeable Probes – A wide range of K-type thermocouple probes are available to meet the specific needs of users. Any of the HI766 series of probes can be interchanged with the HI935002 to measure the temperature of surfaces, gases, air, liquid, semi-solid samples, and more.
- High/Low Function – The maximum and minimum temperature values are continuously monitored and displayed on the lower portion of the HI935002 LCD display during a measurement session. The CLR button clears the high and low values on the LCD display.
- Two Display Modes – The LCD can display standard or relative measurement mode. In standard mode, the display shows the current temperature and the high and low limits for the appropriate channel. In relative mode, the current temperature is set as the reference temperature for the appropriate channel; the display then shows the difference from the reference temperature.
- HOLD Function – The HOLD button on the face of the meter freezes the display to allow the user time to record readings. Although the display is frozen, the meter continues to internally monitor the temperature and update the high and low measurement values.
- Battery Error Prevention System (BEPS) – The Battery Error Prevention System detects when the batteries become too weak to ensure reliable measurements.
- Low Battery Indicator – When the battery level is below 10%, a warning symbol will blink to indicate low battery condition.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment