Achieve more with SDS6000A oscilloscope
SIGLENT SDS6000A oscilloscope comes with 2 GHz bandwidth model. To protect customer’s investment, 500MHz model can be upgraded to 2 GHz after purchase. Provided with newly designed SAP2500 and SAP2500D active probes, eye diagram and jitter analysis are possible.
SDS6000A comes with even more memory depth. 500Mpts combined with the hardware based zoom function, you can view large and small-scale signal details simultaneously.
With the abundant analysis tools, SDS6000A is an ideal everyday R&D oscilloscope.
Thiết kế hiện đại và cân bằng trong không gian làm việc
SDS6000A is easy to move around the lab and occupy small desk space. The big 12.1 inch and high resolution touch screen provides intuitive control and clear information for faster debugging.
Save data on SDS6000A is also convenient. Just press Print button or take screenshot via remote web-server.
It is also easily customized, you can choose your favorite channel traces colors, default settings, menu styles, measurement formats and so on. The faster UI response of SDS6000A makes R&D work even more pleasing.
|Newly designed active probesSAP1000 active probe was released with SDS5000X oscilloscope. This time SDS6000A comes with two newly designed active probes. SAP2500 is single ended via SAP2500D is 2.5 GHz differential active probe.
With the Eye diagram/ Jitter analysis functions, SDS6000A is more capable in high speed circuits design and signal integrity measurements.
– Bandwidth: 1GHz
– Sample Rate(Max.): 5 GSa/s (10 GSa/s ESR) per channel
– Waveform capture rate(Max.): 750,000 wfm/s (Sequence mode)；170,000 wfm/s (Normal mode)
– Analog channels: 4 + EXT
– Trigger type: Edge, Slope, Pulse width, Window, Runt, Interval, Dropout, Pattern, Video, Qualified, Nth edge, Setup/hold, Delay, Serial
– Serial trigger and decode: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, CAN FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553B
– Data analysis: Search, Navigate, History, Mask Test, Digital Voltmeter, Counter, Waveform Histogram, Bode plot and Power Analysis, Eye/Jitter Analysis
– Digital channel (optional): 16-channel; maximum waveform capture rate up to 1.25 GSa/s; record length up to 62.5 Mpts
– Waveform generator (optional): Single channel, frequency up to 25 MHz, 125 MSa/s sample rate, 16 kpts waveform memory
– I/O: USB 3.0 Host*2, Calibration Signal: 1 kHz,3 V Square, USB 2.0 Host *2, USB 2.0 Device, LAN: 10/100MbaseT (RJ45), Micro SD Card, – External Trigger, EXT: ≤1.5 Vrms, EXT/5: ≤ 7.5Vrms, Auxiliary Output: TRIG OUT(3.3 V LVCMOS), PASS/FAIL OUT(3.3 V TTL), HDMI
– Probe (standard): 1 probe supplied for each channel
– Display: 12.1” TFT-LCD with capacitive touch screen (1280*800)