- EL electro luminescent display is highly visible in the dark and bright sunlight
- Selectable lbf, kgf, and N Units (ozf, gf measured in low capacity models)
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate; processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec
- Both push and pull capability
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives
- 1,000 Data memory
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- 200% Overload capacity (overload indicator flashes beyond 108% FS)
- Display force and displacement data with Imada FA test stand
- Kit includes, LM sensor with 6′ cable, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
- The ZTA-LM Digital Force Gauge with Remote Button Sensor is ideal for measuring in confined or difficult to reach locations. The ZTA-LM gauges offer the same features as the ZTA series. All standard LM sensors come with a six foot cable compression only.
- Easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, reverse display, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language.
- Electroluminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA option), etc.
- Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
- Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
- Save data to USB flash drives. Export peak data or capture continuous data at 100 data/second to flash drives with ZTA-LM force gauges.
- ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
- Many other types and dimensions of remote sensor are available. Please inquire.
|ZTA-LM-2||2.200 (0.001 lbf)||1.000 (0.001 kgf)||10.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-LM-4||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-LM-11||11.00 (0.01 lbf)||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-LM-44||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-LM-110||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-LMA-220||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|
|ZTA-LMA-550||550.0 (0.1 lbf)||250.0 (0.1 kgf)||2500 (1 N)|
|ZTA-LMA-1100||1100 (1 lbf)||500.0 (0.1 kgf)||5000 (1 N)|
|ZTA-LMA-2200||2200 (1 lbf)||2200 (1 lbf)||10.00 (0.01 KN)|
|ZTA-LMA-4400||4400 (1 lbf)||4400 (1 lbf)||20.00 (0.01 KN)|