- EL electro luminescent display is highly visible in the dark and bright sunlight
- Selectable lbf, kgf, and N Units (ozf, gf measured in low capacity models)
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate; processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec
- Both push and pull capability
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives
- 1,000 Data memory
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- 200% Overload capacity (overload indicator flashes beyond 108% FS)
- Display force and displacement data with Imada FA test stand
- Kit includes, full set of attachments, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
- ZTA Digital Force Gauges feature a brand new intuitive user interface with easy-to-use menus. Select units, reverse the display, set high/low setpoints, and set all other functions using plain language menus.
- The ZTA Digital Force Gauge has an electro luminescent EL display. The vibrant display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA option), etc.
- Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
- Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate.
|ZTA-0.4||7.000 (0.001 ozf)||–||200.0 (0.1 gf)||–||2.000 (0.001 N)|
|ZTA-1||17.00 (0.01 ozf)||–||500.0 (0.1 gf)||–||5.000 (0.001 N)|
|ZTA-4||–||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||–||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-11||–||11.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-44||–||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-110||–||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-220||–||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|
|ZTA-550||–||550.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||250.0 (0.1 kgf)||2500 (1 N)|
|ZTA-1100||–||1100 (1 lbf)||–||500.0 (0.1 kgf)||5000 (1 N)|