- Easy-to-use basic force gauge
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- USB and RS-232C output
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; Display flashes at overload limit
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries (user replaceable) or AC adapter; charge with USB port or portable charger
- DST kit includes set of six attachments, AC charger/adapter, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case
- Imada DST digital force gauges are simple-to-use basic gauges featuring user-friendly menu operation. Selections including unit and measuring mode can be locked to prevent accidental changes.
- The large backlit LCD display can be configured in basic format to show value, unit and measuring mode or multi-line format to display peak and real time values simultaneously. Additional features include reversible display and high/low setpoints with OK indicator for Go/No Go testing.
- The gauges have a 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate. Collect the data via USB or RS-232 connections with the optional Force
- Logger or SW-1X software.
- DST gauges are powered by rechargeable Ni-MH batteries or the AC adapter/charger. The batteries are user replaceable and can also be charged using USB ports or USB portable chargers.
- All DST gauges are sold as kits complete with gauge, carrying case, six attachments and AC adapter/charger.
|DST-0.4A||7.000 (0.001 ozf)||–||200.0 (0.1 gf)||–||2.000 (0.001 N)|
|DST-1A||17.00 (0.01 ozf)||–||500.0 (0.1 gf)||–||5.000 (0.001 N)|
|DST-4A||–||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||–||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|DST-11A||–||11.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|DST-44A||–||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|DST-110A||–||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|DST-220A||–||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|