- EL electro luminescent display is highly visible in the dark and bright sunlight
- Selectable lbf, kgf, and N Units (ozf, gf measured in low capacity models)
- Color-coded LED indicators and output signal for Go/No Go testing
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate; processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec
- Both push and pull capability
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to USB flash drives
- 1,000 Data memory
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- 200% Overload capacity (overload indicator flashes beyond 108% FS)
- Display force and displacement data with Imada FA test stand
- Kit includes, full set of attachments, DPU sensor with 6′ cable, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case.
- The ZTA-DPU digital force gauge with remote sensor offers the same features as ZTA force gauges and is ideal for measurements in confined or difficult to reach locations. All standard DPU sensors come with a six foot cable and measure both compression and tension.
- Easy-to-use menus make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, reverse display, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language.
- Electroluminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, displacement value (using Imada test stand with FA option), etc.
- Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
- Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software is designed to process up to 2,000 data per second.
- Save data to USB flash drives. Export peak data or capture continuous data at 100 data/second to flash drives with ZTA-DPU force gauges.
- ZT Logger data acquisition software downloads data from the gauge memory or captures a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
- Many other types and dimensions of remote sensor are available. Please inquire.
|ZTA-DPU-0.4||7.000 (0.001 ozf)||–||200.0 (0.1 gf)||–||2.000 (0.001 N)|
|ZTA-DPU-1||17.00 (0.01 ozf)||–||500.0 (0.1 gf)||–||5.000 (0.001 N)|
|ZTA-DPU-4||–||4.400 (0.001 lbf)||–||2.000 (0.001 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-DPU-11||–||11.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||5.000 (0.001 kgf)||50.00 (0.01 N)|
|ZTA-DPU-44||–||44.00 (0.01 lbf)||–||20.00 (0.01 kgf)||200.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-DPU-110||–||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|
|ZTA-DPA-220||–||220.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||100.0 (0.1 kgf)||1000 (1 N)|
|ZTA-DPA-550||–||550.0 (0.1 lbf)||–||250.0 (0.1 kgf)||2500 (1 N)|
|ZTA-DPA-1100||–||1100 (1 lbf)||–||500.0 (0.1 kgf)||5000 (1 N)|
|ZTA-DPA-2200||–||2200 (1 lbf)||–||1000 (1 kgf)||10.00 (0.01 KN)|
|ZTA-DPA-4400||–||4400 (1 lbf)||–||2000 (1 kgf)||20.00 (0.01 KN)|