- Hanna Instruments is proud to introduce the world’s most innovative DO meter: edge®.
- edge’s groundbreaking design is the culmination of Hanna’s vision, design capabilities, integrated production and world-class R&D. edge® is a single meter that can measure Dissolved Oxygen and is incredibly easy to use.
- Slim designed Clark Type Polarographic DO probe
- edge® utilizes a ½” diameter Clark-type polarographic DO probe with replaceable PTFE membrane caps. This small diameter probe is ideal for many applications including those that require in situ DO measurement such as in a wine bottle.
- Capacitive Touch
- edge® features a capacitive touch keypad that gives a distinctive, modern look. The keypad is sensitive enough to be used with laboratory gloves and has a fast response. Since the keypad is part of the screen, there are no buttons to get clogged with sample residue.
- Large Easy to Read LCD
- edge® features a 5.5” LCD display that you can clearly view from over 5 meters. The large display and it’s wide 150° viewing angle provide one of the easiest to read LCD’s in the industry.
edge® Dissolved Oxygen is packed with many cutting-edge features to ensure accuracy and usability.
Digital DO Probe
edge® DO probe is highly advanced, featuring a built-in microchip that stores calibration information that is automatically retrieved by edge once the electrode is plugged in. Information stored in the electrode includes model number, serial number and calibration information including the standards used and the date and time the last calibration was performed.
Clark Type Polarographic DO Probe
edge® HI764080 DO probe has an integrated temperature sensor incorporated into the thin ½” PEI body for automatic temperature compensation of dissolved oxygen measurements. The HI764080 probe uses screw on replaceable caps with a PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene) membrane that is easily replaced in the field as well in the lab. The supplied HI7041S is a concentrated Potassium Chloride fill solution used with the Clark-type polarographic technology. With this technology, an external voltage is applied to the platinum cathode and silver anode to establish a current that is proportional to the concentration of oxygen in a solution.
3.5 mm Probe Input
Plugging an electrode in has never been simpler; no alignments, no broken pins, just connect the 3.5 mm plug and get started.
edge® is incredibly versatile. It can be used in a variety of ways and in a variety of environments without taking up the space of a traditional benchtop meter.
Using the wall mount cradle (included), edge® can be placed on a wall, leaving zero footprint on the benchtop space. The cradle has a bbuilt-inconnector to power edge® and charge its batteries. edge’s zero footprint is designed to save you valuable benchtop space.
Cradle and Electrode Holder
edge® is equipped with a benchtop cradle with an adjustable swivel electrode holder to charge and hold the meter securely in place at the optimum viewing angle.
edge® is incredibly thin and weighs only 8.8 oz., has an 8 hour battery life, and dual USB inputs.
Two USB Ports
edge® includes one standard USB for exporting data with a flash drive and a second micro USB port for you to connect to a computer for file export and for charging your edge® when the cradle is not available.
edge® allows you to store up to 1000 log records of data. Data sets include readings, GLP data, date and time.