The world’s most versatile, powerful, high-dynamic USB and EtherCAT data acquisition system. Connect any signal and sensor. Packed with the latest DAQ technology. Free DAQ software included.
- USB/ETHERCAT INTERFACE: SIRIUS DAQ system can be connected via USB or EtherCAT to any Windows-compatible PC or to one of our high-performance SBOX data loggers.
- UNIVERSAL ANALOG INPUTS: Universal analog amplifiers can accept voltage and full/half/quarter bridge signals natively as well as IEPE, charge, thermocouples, RTD, current, resistance, and LVDT signals with the use of DSI adapters.
- 1 MHz SAMPLING RATE: A combination of software and hardware allows for acquisition speeds up to 1 MHz per channel on SIRIUS HS devices with real-time data processing and streaming to disk.
- FLEXIBLE AND SCALABLE: SIRIUS DAQ system can grow with your needs. You can start with a single channel and scale the system to thousands of channels at any time.
- DIGITAL/COUNTER/ENCODER INPUTS: Each channel is capable of 3x digital inputs, 1x event counter, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle, and precise frequency and angle measurement using patented SuperCounter® technology
- ANALOG OUTPUTS/FUNCTION GENERATOR: SIRIUS slice can be configured with 8 analog outputs which can also function as a multi-channel function generator (software option upgrade required), analog replay, or control device with the output voltage signal of ±10V.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy-to-use but rich in functionality, award-winning data acquisition software – DewesoftX is included. All software upgrades are free forever with no hidden licensing or maintenance costs.
- ANY SENSOR: Array of different amplifiers are available that can acquire data from virtually any sensor on the market. IEPE, voltage, high voltage, charge, full/half/quarter bridge, LVDT, RTD, thermocouples, current, resistance, counter, encoder, and digital inputs are available
- 160 dB DYNAMIC RANGE: Our DualCoreADC® technology boosts dual 24-bit delta-sigma ADC’s with an anti-aliasing filter on each analog channel, achieving an astonishing 160 dB dynamic range in time and frequency domain with 200 kHz sampling rate per channel.
- HIGH ISOLATION: High channel-to-channel and channel-to-ground isolation prevents damage to the systems from excessive voltage and avoids ground loops.
- SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Amplifiers provide channel-independent, programmable power supply for sensor excitation
- ISOLATED CAN and CAN FD INPUT: High-speed CAN FD and CAN 2.0b interface with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput with additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- FULLY SYNCHRONIZED: Each channel, analog, digital, or CAN is synchronized with microsecond accuracy.