Precision Current Source/Measure Calibrator.
The PRC10 enables plant maintenance and electrical technicians to test and calibrate a wide variety of process control equipment, including transmitters, transducers, indicators, sensors, instrumentation, robotic systems, thermocouples, and other industrial system components. Includes test leads, alligator clips, 100V-240V AC universal adaptor with 4 plugs, six AA batteries, and hard carrying case.
- 0 to 24mA (-25 to 125%) readout
- 24V DC power source for 2-wire current loop
- Up to five user adjustable calibration presets
- Palm-sized double molded housing and large dot-matrix digital backlit LCD
- Standard banana I/O ports
- Large battery bank for extended work cycle
- External power adapter for continuous work cycle
- Includes test leads, alligator clips, 100V-240V AC universal adaptor with 4 plugs, six AA batteries, and hard carrying case.
|Source||Output 0 to 24mA current for loads up to 1000 ohms (-25% to 125%)|
|Measure||0 to 50mA current signal (-25 to 230%)|
|Power/Measure||Provides power (24VDC) to loop & measures current|
|Input/Output||Ranges and Displays||Resolution|
|0 to 19.99mA||0.01mA|
|0 to 24.0mA||0.1mA|
|0 to 1999mV||1mV|
|0 to 20.00V||10mV|
|Accuracy||0.01% ±1 digit|
|Dimensions||6.3″ x 3.2″ x 1.7″ (159 x 80 x 44mm)|