RL-M57 operates in 3 modes:
- General monitoring – key signal parameters evaluation with collision detection capability;
- Shock detection – with best in class system reaction time, as fast as 0,2 ms;
- Continuous data recording for subsequent analysis.
Over 1K devices can be connected together through LAN to just one PC with 1Gbit/s Ethernet adaptor to form an integrated measurement unit, capable of organizing and coordinating the whole process monitoring system in your facility.
One RL-M57 device supports control of up to 24 different parameters. For each of the parameters the user can set abort and tolerance levels.
- RMS of acceleration, velocity, displacement in the frequency range;
- peak acceleration in the preset time;
- RMS or amplitude of acceleration, velocity and displacement on rotation frequency and its harmonics;
- RMS and amplitude values in full spectrum.
- Input type / Sensor type: IEPE (9V or 24V), linear, 0-20mA
- Voltage range: ± 20 V
- Number of input channels: 4
- Number of digital inputs: 8
- DC voltage analog input: 2
- Measuring DC range: ± 10 V
- Number of digital outputs: 8
- Frequency range: 0.5 – 10000 Hz
- Dimensions: 162 × 115 × 61 mm
- Weight: 0.35 kg
- Power supply: 24 (± 20%) V
- Default command/data interface: Etherntet 10/100 Mbit/s
- Auxiliary command/data interface: RS-485
- Power consumption: < 250 mA