AN8321(F) comprehensive stator vacuum test scheme is suitable for the inter-turn isoelectric performance test of various types of motor stators under vacuum negative voltage up to -99kPa, widely used in air conditioners, refrigerator compressor stators, automobile motor stators, brushless stators and other industries.
- Vacuum: free setting of vacuum between 0~-99kPa (0~-742.5Torr).
- High efficiency: Custom double-station serial/parallel test system. The four tests of turn-to-turn and withstand voltage can be completed within 5.9 seconds, up to 10,000 pieces/day.
- High performance: voltage regulation, insulation, turn-to-turn and other voltage adjustments using closed-loop voltage feedback adjustment system to accurately control the voltage regulation and rising process, stable voltage output.
- Intelligent: intelligent self-check, remote diagnosis and online upgrade, quick location of problems and eliminating.
- Multi ports: USB, RS232, LAN and other ports, PLC simulation, TCP/IP network protocol, etc., to facilitate data interaction and instrument control.