- Dimensions: 4-1/2″ L x 2-1/2″ W x 2″ D
- Tare Ring
- Ideal for OEM or permanent installation
- Can be used in tight spaces where other gauges will not fit
- Specially designed dial will retain peak values
- The UK series compact mechanical force gauge is a dedicated compression only or tension only instrument for use in confined spaces. This compact force gauge can also be permanently installed into a piece of equipment or machinery. The UK compact force gauge is 2/3 the size of the FB/PS series mechanical force gauges. The gauge is also suitable for handheld use. The UK force gauge is an analog force gauge and does not require charging, it is available for use at any time.
- The specially designed dial will retain peak values while simultaneously displaying real time measurements. The UK also has a zero tare ring, to zero the gauge to compensate for measuring attachments. The threaded shaft will accept any of the standard FB/PS replacement measuring attachments.
- Dedicated compression and tension ranges are available for your specific needs. Newton and kgf gauges are available.
- The UK series compact mechanical force gauge is sold as a kit, which includes the force gauge, hard carrying case, and attachments.
- UKK (Compression only) includes 4 attachments: flat tip, conical tip, chisel tip and notched tip.
UKT (Tension only) includes 4 attachments: small hook, extension shaft, large hook and y-hook.
- All gauges include a free certificate of calibration traceable to NIST.
- Note: Mechanical force gauges are not recommended for destructive testing or shock load applications.
|Model||Capacity (Resolution)||Model||Capacity (Resolution)|
|UKK-80oz or UKT-80oz||80 ozf (1 ozf)||UKK-2kg or UKT-2kg||2 kgf (20 gf)|
|UKK-5 or UKT-5||5 lbf (0.05 lbf)||UKK-3kg or UKT-3kg||3 kgf (25 gf)|
|UKK-10 or UKT-10||10 lbf (0.1 lbf)||UKK-5kg or UKT-5kg||5 kgf (50 gf)|
|UKK-20 or UKT-20||20 lbf (0.2 lbf)||UKK-10kg or UKT-10kg||10 kgf (100 gf)|
|UKK-30 or UKT-30||30 lbf (0.25 lbf)||UKK-20kg or UKT-20 kg||20 kgf (200 gf)|
|UKK-50 or UKT-50||50 lbf (0.5 lbf)||UKK-30kg or UKT-30 kg||30 kgf (250 gf)|