- The HI98129 makes measuring pH quick and easy! This lightweight, waterproof tester offers high accuracy pH, low range EC/TDS (0 to 3999 µS/cm EC/ 0 to 2000 ppm TDS) and temperature measurements in a single handheld unit! No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Replaceable pH electrode with extractable junction
- Automatic calibration
- The HI98129 is a highly accurate, waterproof pH meter that can also measure EC/TDS in the low range (0 to 3999 µS/cm EC/ 0 to 2000 ppm TDS) and temperature. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. In addition, pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) to prevent temperature-related variations in your measurements. For EC/TDS readings, the EC/TDS conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient β (BETA).
- Replaceable pH Electrode Cartridge
- The HI98129 tester features an easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction. The extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. Also, the sturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
- High Accuracy EC/TDS Graphite Probe
- The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
3 sensors in a single meter
pH electrode with extractable junction
Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
Exposed temperature probe for faster EC/TDS readings
Designed to float if accidently dropped in sample
pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
Wide pH Range
Choice of either a 0.45 or 1.0 conversion factor
Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
All readings are compensated for variations in temperatureTemperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System
- Battery % level at startup
When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Low Battery Indicator
Auto-off feature automatically shuts off meter after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment