- – Fillable combination electrode for redox potential measurement
Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing = combination electrode
- – Filled with liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
- Advantage of a liquid electrolyte:
- -> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode’s life span
- Advantages of KCl 1 mol/L:
- -> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane because the KCl concentration is quite low
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode’s life span
- A redox potential probe comprises a reference electrode (here a silver chloride (Ag/AgCl) system) and a platinum rod as the measurement electrode.
- Two versions of the BRPT1 are available with different connection technologies for adaptation to your instruments.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment