- – Fillable combination electrode for pH measurement -> Reference electrode + measurement electrode in the same housing
– Laboratory and field use
– Filled with a liquid electrolyte: KCl 1 mol/L
- Advantage of a liquid electrolyte:
- -> Possibility of topping up or emptying the electrolyte in the event of contamination -> extension of the electrode’s life span
- Advantage of KCl 1 mol/L:
- -> Less crystallization if the liquid evaporates on the membrane
-> Reduced risk of clogging the junction
=> Extension of the electrode’s life span
– Spherical termination of the electrode for a broad contact area
The glass membrane of a pH electrode may have various shapes and properties depending on the application for which the electrode is intended. The selection criteria are: the consistency of the sample, its volume, its temperature, its ion concentration and the required measurement range.
– Various types of connections to adapt the electrodes to your instruments.
- For further technical details, please read the sales brochure on the electrodes and/or contact us.
- The BRV1 electrode can be supplied in two versions, according to the type of glass blown: either glass A or glass H. The difference between these two types of glass lies in the properties of the glass. Glass A allows measurements in highly alkaline environments and its measurement range extends from 0 to 14, whereas glass H is a universal glass allowing accurate measurements up to pH 12.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment