- The Checktemp Dip Digital Thermometer – HI98539 is a high-accuracy thermometer connected to a weighted, stainless steel probe by a 3 m (9.9’) flexible, silicone cable. The probe incorporates an NTC thermistor sensor, providing an extremely accurate temperature measurement that can satisfy your HACCP requirements.
- CAL Check™
- Selectable °C/°F readout
- AISI 316 Stainless Steel Probe
The Checktemp Dip Digital Thermometer is a high-accuracy NTC thermistor thermometer connected to a weighted, stainless steel probe by a 3 m (9.9’) flexible, silicone cable.
The weighted, stainless steel probe is designed to measure temperature in tanks, vats, streams, and lakes. Attached to the meter by 3 m of cable, the probe is capable of taking temperature readings at various depths. The probe is made of AISI 316 stainless steel which makes it easy to clean and ideal for temperature measurement in a variety of food and beverage applications such as in wine casks or milk storage tanks.
The HI98539 Checktemp Dip is equipped with Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check® feature for reliable and accurate measurements. CAL Check automatically runs a self-check upon startup and looks for any drift in the internal electronics. The Checktemp Dip then reports the instruments status back to the user in a matter of seconds; 0 for ok and Err if something is wrong.
- Features at-a-glance:
- ±0.3°C (±0.5°F) Accuracy
- CAL Check™ – Automatically verifies calibration at startup
- 3 m (9.9’) silicone cable
- °C/°F readout – User selectable
- Clear LCD display that is easy to read
- IP 65 water resistant protection
- HACCP Compatible – Use as a tool for control in HACCP analysis
- AISI 316 stainless steel weighted probe
- User-selectable auto-off (select from 8 min., 60 min., or disable)