- The BTS Master MT8220T is Anritsu’s third generation high-performance handheld base station analyzer that has been specifically developed to advance the support for 4G wireless networks as well as installed 2G, 3G, and WiMAX networks. The MT8220T provides 20 MHz bandwidth modulation quality for LTE eNodeB testing and is equipped with a high-contrast, touch screen display and backlit key panel making it simple to use in both bright sunlight and dim conditions.
- The BTS Master MT8220T Base Station Analyzer is the essential multi-function instrument for senior wireless technicians and RF engineers to accurately and quickly verify the installation and commissioning of base stations for optimal wireless network performance and for the on-going maintenance and troubleshooting to keep wireless network infrastructure fine-tuned. A standard three-year warranty demonstrates world-class reliability and brings peace-of-mind to owning and using the MT8220T BTS Master.
- The signal analyzers for 2G, 3G and 4G networks can test the RF quality and modulation quality of a wireless signal to verify the performance of virtually every subsystem in a base station’s transmitter. With the downlink over-the-air (OTA) quality tests included with each signal analysis option you can test the performance of transmitters that are difficult to access like remote radio heads (RRH), troubleshoot coverage problems and for LTE and TD-LTE, check that the MIMO configuration is correctly working.
- PIM Hunting mode is optimized for finding external IM products in conjunction with the MW82119B PIM Master.
- The BTS Master MT8220T is small, lightweight and battery operated making it easy for the technician to use it anywhere at a cell site. With less than 5 minute warm-up time you get more useful battery life and you can start making measurements sooner. A GPS receiver is a standard feature allowing convenient mapping and triangulation of problematic interference signals in conjunction with Anritsu’s interference hunting solutions.
- When it comes to meeting key performance indicators (KPI) such as dropped calls, call denial or call blocking rates owing to a malfunction at the cell site or interference, the BTS Master MT8220T is the all-in-one instrument that you can count on for quick problem resolution. For network operators, sub-contractors and installers it is the only fully integrated, touch screen hand held tool which combines line sweeping, comprehensive signal analysis with MIMO testing, ultra-sensitive spectrum analysis and sophisticated interference tracking in a compact, easy-to-use instrument.
Standard Functionality and Specifications
Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- 400 MHz to 6 GHz
- Measurements: RL, VSWR, Cable Loss, DTF, Phase (1- and 2-port), Gain
- 2-port gain measurement uncertainty: < 0.45 dB
- 2-port dynamic range: > 100 dB, typical 110 dB (400 MHz to 2800 MHz)
- RF immunity: +17 dBm on-channel, +10 dBm on-frequency
- Calibration: OSL and FlexCal™
- 150 kHz to 7.1 GHz
- Measurements: Occupied Bandwidth, Channel Power, ACPR, C/I, Field Strength, Spectral Emissions, PIM Hunting
- Dynamic range: > 95 dB in 1 Hz RBW
- DANL: –163 dBm in 1 Hz RBW
- Phase noise: –100 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- Frequency accuracy: ± 25 ppb with GPS On
- Fast, Performance, No FFT and Burst Detect™ sweep modes
- 10 MHz to 7.1 GHz
- With 2000-1760-R Antenna