Acoustic Optimized Felt for improved Noise absorption BlasttFelt/25
Noise and especially noise control is a technical and delicate matter to solve, however we are here to provide you with the right, most effective and low-cost solution. Felt is an incredible suitable material for sound absorption and is primarily made of regenerated polyester fibres from discarded plastic drinking water bottles reclaimed as post-consumer waste.
Unlike fibreglass, polyester fibres are clear and soft, superior in sound absorption, non-toxic, non-irritant and contain no formaldehyde binders.
Our BlastFelt products are safe and environmentally friendly, providing clean indoor air quality.
Manufactured under strict ISO9001 Quality Control and ISO14001 Environmental Management Systems.
BlastFelt products range from acoustic insulation products for flooring, wall and ceiling in buildings, acoustic carpet and 100% felt for the automotive-related industry.
- free of respirable fibreglass particles, formaldehyde and halogenated flame retardants
- polyester is user-friendly, non-toxic and non-irritant
- contains 85% of recycled fibres contributing to a clear environment
- polyester batt has more air pockets resulting in higher and effective sound absorption as well as thermal insulation
- polyester is thermally bonded (without the use of formaldehyde binders)
- regenerated fibres are clean and odourless to provide a clean indoor air quality
- does not absorb moisture, does not deteriorate over time
- does not turn mouldy or attract insects or vermin
- panels are available in multiple colours and the option to print images and patterns
- 100% recyclable
- BlastFelt exceeds the criteria set by USGBC recognizing it’s contribution to LEED