- The HI2221 is an affordable pH/mV benchtop meter that features automatic pH calibration up to five-points that can be performed using seven standard buffers. All pH measurements are compensated for temperature effect automatically with the supplied HI7662 temperature probe. The HI2221 can also measure oxidation reduction potential (ORP) in the mV range using ORP electrodes. The HI2221 offers many features including CAL Check™, data logging up to 100 records, GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) capabilities, and PC connectivity via USB to provide users with a simple way to organize and manage their data.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- GLP and Logging Capabilities
- CAL Check
- The HI2221 pH/mV benchtop meter features CAL Check™, data logging capability, and USB port for computer connectivity. Readings for pH can be manually or automatically compensated for temperature variations with the separate HI7662 temperature probe from -20.0 to 120.0°C.
- As a pH meter, the HI2221 can perform up to a five-point pH calibration with seven standard buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, and 12.45). The HI2221 can also measure using ORP electrodes (pH channel input), due to the capability to measure mV with a resolution up to 0.1 mV.
- The memory of the HI2221 allows for storage of up to 100 log-on-demand records. Logged data, along with Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) data, can be recalled on the meter itself or transferred to a PC via USB cable.
- Features at-a-glance
- Simple User Interface – Operation is simple with limited features that only require the use of a couple of buttons. Readings are easy to view on the large, clear display.
- CAL Check™ – Hanna’s exclusive CAL Check™ diagnostics system ensures accurate pH readings every time by alerting users of potential problems during the calibration process. The CAL Check™ system eliminates erroneous readings due to dirty or faulty pH electrodes or contaminated pH buffer solutions during calibration. After the guided calibration process, the probe condition is evaluated and an indicator is displayed informing the user of the overall pH electrode status.
- Automatic Calibration – Automatic pH calibration can be performed at up to 5 points using 7 standard buffers (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18,10.01, and 12.45).
- GLP Data – The calibration data for each channel including date, time, standards used, offset, and slope can be accessed when the instrument is in pH measuring mode.
- HI1131P pH Electrode – The HI2221 is supplied with the HI1131P glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with a BNC and pin connector. This design consideration is ideal for laboratory samples, liquid samples, and high temperature samples, as well as general purpose use.
- Temperature Compensation – The HI2221 offers manual or automatic temperature compensation of pH measurements over a wide range from -20.0 to 120.0°C.
- mV mode – The HI2221 has a mV mode that can be used with ORP electrodes and for relative mV readings.
- Stability Indicator – The HI2221 features a stability indicator. An hourglass appears on the display when there is instability in the reading. The hourglass disappears once the reading has stabilized. At that time a reading should be taken or stored.
- Data Logging – The log-on-demand feature allows up to 100 data points to be recorded.
- Data Transfer – Data can be transferred to a PC with a USB cable and HI92000 software (both sold separately).
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment