The FX-942 dual sided automated optical inspection system offers high-speed PCB assemblies’ inspection with exceptional defect coverage, inspecting solder joints and verifying correct part assembly, enabling users to improve quality and increase throughput.
In-line Dual Sided Optical Inspection:
- Dual sided imaging with full travel imaging sensors
- 1 vertical and 4 optional angle cameras per side
- Up to 100 mm clearance
- High speed inspection and transfer
- High defect coverage / low false failure
- Picture in Picture (P-in-P) feature
- MES / Industry 4.0 compatible
Nordson YESTECH’s advanced multiple color camera imaging technology offers high-speed PCB inspection with exceptional defect coverage. With dual sided top-down and bottom-up viewing cameras, the FX-942 inspects solder joints and verifies correct part assembly in pre wave or post wave applications enabling users to improve quality and enhance yields.
The FX-942 is highly effective for selective solder, post wave and connector inspections. Off-line programming maximizes machine utilization and real-time SPC monitoring provides a valuable yield enhancement solution.