- The Analog Signal Generator MG3740A has excellent RF specifications, including SSB phase noise, output level, etc., and versatile modulation functions (AM/FM/ΦM/Pulse). The MG3740A is the ideal solution for high-purity signal source for testing analog radio Rx characteristics. Moreover, adding the digital modulation option supports generation of narrowband digital modulation signals. Supports narrowband digital modulation as well as CW and analog modulations.
|Frequency range||100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz [1stRF Option] 100 kHz to 2.7/4/6 GHz [2ndRF Option]|
|SSB phase noise||<-140 dBc/Hz (nom.) (100 MHz, 20 kHz offset, CW)
<-131 dBc/Hz (typ.) (1 GHz, 20 kHz offset, CW)
|Level setting range||-110 to +17 dBm [Standard] -144 to +17 dBm [Option]|
|High power output||+23 dBm (CW, 400 MHz to 3 GHz) [Option]|
|Switching speed||<600 µs (frequency/amplitude, List/Sweep mode)|
|Built-in AM/FM/ΦM/Pulse modulation function [Standard]|
Adding additional analog modulation input [Option]:
- Adding additional analog modulation input options extends to two internal modulation sources (AM/FM/ΦM) and one external modulation source supporting simultaneous two-signal modulation.
Two independent RF outputs using Dual-RF [Option]:
- Supports “Wanted + Interference wave for Rx characteristics tests”, “Amp intermodulation characteristics evaluation” and “RF/LO signal source for Mixer evaluations”.
USB power sensor (Sold separately):
- Supports connection of two USB power sensors max.
Expansion to narrowband digital modulation signal generator [Option]:
- Adding the digital modulation function [Option] supports generation of narrowband digital modulation signals.
- RF modulation bandwidth : 2 MHz
- Waveform generation software: IQproducer (License sold separately) TDMA IQproducer / Fading IQproducer
BER measurement function [Option]:
- Input bit rate: 100 bps to 40 Mbps
- Standard 1000BASE-T, GPIB, and USB interfaces
- Built-in SCPI, MG3700A/MS269xA/MS2830A/MG364xA compatibility modes