SAT-12B Double Clamps Earth Tester is widely used in the fields of resistance testing for earth resistance of various equipments and buildings. It also can test the soil resistively and leakage current of earth systems under different conditions.
It not only possesses the function of the traditional method but the features of earth resistance testing without assistant poles, It realizes the on-line measurement of earth resistance without assistance poles and isolation of earth devices and equipments by adopting the principle of 2-poles measurement and the technology of double jaws.
1. Adopt the measurement method in the type of jaw and meters, can be operated without assistance poles.
2. Realize the on-line measurement; it is unnecessary to isolate the earth device from equipment.
3. Test the RMS of leakage current under the conditions of earth/unearth of system.
4. With the function of self-checking and avoid the influence for the test result by connecting the resistance and line resistance
5. Realize the alternation of functions, adopt the digital switch to cutover the function in order to improve the reliability of system.
6. Communicate with the upper-level PC to realize uploading of the test data which can be saved and printed easily.
7. Easy and convenient operation with broad range of usage and measurement, with the backlighting system.
8. Electrical safety: It should agree with the standard of IEC1010-1, EN61010-1 or IP53
|Measuring range for the four-wires|
|Measurement method of four-wires|
and jaw: 0.00Ω~1.99KΩ Error:
|For double jaws: 0.00Ω~100ΩError:||0.0Ω~19.9Ω||≤±10%+2pts|
|For resistively of earth resistance:|
|For the leakage(RMS):|
|Storage capacity:||250 groups of datas|
|Power supply||6 V DC, 4 × 1.5V AA alkaline dry battery or|
4.8V DC, 4×1.2V AANi-Mh recharge battery
|Weight:||1.0㎏(exclusive of accessories)|