ANFH(F) series AC power supply adopts digital technology and IGBT intelligent output with pure output waveform. The power supply has the ability to withstand impact of 3 times the rated current, featuring strong load adaptability, suitable for various impact loads such as motors and air conditioners, with good dynamic characteristics.
The power supply is designed suitable for 19” standard chassis, compact, and can be directly installed in a standard cabinet for various applications such as testing, system integration, production line, etc.; as well as 4.3” color LCD touch screen, convenient and intuitive, widely used in home appliance lines, labs, quality inspection institutes, certification centers etc.
- 19” standard chassis, compact, can be installed in standard cabinet
- Withstand 3 times the rated current lasting for 2S, directly start impact load equivalent to 1/3 of the power
- Adjustment of voltage/frequency in output state
- Startup ramp-up and online ramp-up, and the ramp-up time can be set
- Measurements: voltage, current, frequency, active power
- Voltage level: 1.0~150.0V, 150.1~300.0V automatically adjustable or locked within 1.0~300.0V
- Line voltage drop compensation
- Multi shortcut groups, power-down memory and shortcut keys
- 4.3” color touch screen, convenient and intuitive
- Key lock and humanized design to avoid misoperation
- Operating data recorders: automatically record the power state when alarming and alarm code, etc
- Standard RS232 port, optional RS485/GPIB/Ethernet port or analog control