In recent years, the market trend of various devices that compose in the automotive electronics such as EV, HEV, and the new energy market for PV power generation, fuel cells, secondary batteries have been moved to higher voltage and larger capacities. At the same time, it has increased the demand for the Electronic Load evaluation equipment to meet these new requirement. The PLZ-4WH Series continues to provide excellent operability of the conventional model (PLZ-4W Series) while extending the maximum operating voltage to 650V. Furthermore, when a booster unit (PLZ2004WHB) is connected, up to 9kW/450A can be realized with less space and at a low cost. The interface, USB, GPIB, and RS232C functions comes as standard and supports automated testing applications.
- Maximum operating voltage: 650V
- 165W, 330W, 1000W: 3types
- With connecting boosters (1000W type exclusive), maximum of 9kW/450A
- Operating mode for constant current, constant resistance, constant voltage, constant power, constant current + constant voltage, and constant resistance + constant voltage
- Sequence function (up to 1024 steps)
- Voltage monitor terminal for monitoring high voltage
- Equipped as standard with USB 2.0, GPIB, and RS232C