Typical applications and use
- CCP inputs
- Prepolarized microphones
- 1/2″-inch precision microphones
- High levels and high frequencies
- Its small ceramic thick-film substrate has a very high input impedance and is shielded by a guardring to minimize the influence of stray capacitance and microphonic interference.The GRAS 26CB-HT is delivered with a built-in TEDS chip and can be programmed as a single unit with a microphone fitted.
- The diameter is 6.35 mm (1/4″), length 44 mm and weight 8g (0.3oz)
- It can be used with all prepolarized microphones, such as GRAS 40BE and 40BD 1/4″ microphone and GRAS 40AE, 40AD, and 40AQ 1/2″ microphones using the included GRAS GR0010 Adapter for 1/4″ preamplifier and 1/2″ microphone. It has an integrated Microdot output connector. The casing is made of stainless steel for maximum strength and durability.