The PWR Series offers constant voltage (CV)/constant current (CC) automatic crossover DC power supplies that enable you to combine a wide range of voltages and currents within the output power rating.For example, the model that has an output power rating of 1600 W (PWR1600L) provides a seamless operation range from 80 V – 20 A to 16 V – 100 A. With a single PWR Series power supply alone, you can cover an extensive output range equivalent to what is provided by three to six conventional single range DC power supplies. L type can output up to 160 % of the output current rating (in the continuous and intermittent extended operation areas). PWR1600L supports a maximum output of 10 V – 160 A.
- Supports a digital communication function(TP-BUS) as standard
- Analog external control functions are available,providing voltage and resistance-based output voltage and current controls
- Comes standard with the remote monitoring function. External analog monitoring can be done with respect to the output voltage, output current, and operation mode
- A built-in power factor correction circuit (with power factor 0.98) for harmonic current suppression, as well as a highly efficient switching circuit (efficiency 70 %)
- A four-digit display can display the voltage, current, and power (W)
- Front-side output terminals (up to 30 A) for desktop use
- A universal AC input supports a range of voltages from 100 V to 240 V