This series is ideal for where flows of up to 300 gpm and 50–60 psi are required.
Features & Benefits
- Volute: Cast gray iron rugged construction. Self-priming with priming and drain plugs.
- Removable front cover features a built in check valve to facilitate priming
- Impeller: Semi-open cast iron, non-clogging, designed for water but can also handle small quantities of mud, sand, or silt up to 10% by volume
- Replaceable steel wear plate for maintaining maximum pump efficiency
- Mechanical Seal: Standard carbon/ceramic faces, FKM elastomers, 300 series stainless components
- Engine: Industry recognized Honda or Kohler
- Mounting: Horizontal position
- Light Industrial
FMIG Gas Engine Driven Self-Priming Pump
|Model||Engine Brand For Driven Pumps||Engine Size – Driven Pumps (CC)||Suction Diameter||Discharge Diameter|
|FMIG30-13H||Honda||289||3 “||3 “|
|FMIG40-18K||Kohler||624||4 “||4 “|