- The Dytran series 2006 is an ATEX certified, IEPE pressure sensor with a sensitivity of 10 mV/psi designed to measure dynamic pressure phenomena in the 50–500 psi at frequencies of up to 50 kHz. Design of the series 2006 incorporates a quartz sensing element operating in compression mode, packaged in a rugged stainless steel housing, with a robust 2–pin MIL–C–5015 axial connector and a 1/4–18 NPT pipe thread mount.
- The sensor is acceleration compensated to minimize the effects of vibration on the output signal and is hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments. Units are also case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- Stainless steel
- Case isolated
- Acceleration compensated
- Fast rise time
- ATEX certified
- Industrial acoustic studies
- Industrial pressure pulsations
- Pipeline leak detection
- General purpose industrial pressure monitoring