The Most Complex Systems Need The Best Tools
The UXG X-Series Agile Signal Generators let you create complex scenarios when you need them. Off the shelf, the UXG is a powerful building block, whether you want a dependable LO or a scalable threat simulator. By blurring the lines between analog and vector technologies, the UXG accelerates the integration of new intelligence into up-to-date signal scenarios. With the UXG, you can generate increasingly complex simulations and get closer to reality.
- Cover a wide range of EW, radar, and antenna-test requirements up to 40 GHz
- Use direct digital synthesis (DDS), so the UXG can update frequency, amplitude, and phase settings in as little as 180 ns, with built-in phase repeatability
- Simulates advanced radar signals, generating narrow pulses with 90 dB on/off ratio and chirps as wide as 10 to 25 percent of the carrier frequency
- Quickly characterize antennas over a wide frequency range with fast frequency tuning: 100-µs switching is standard and, for more demanding needs, speeds of 1 µs and 370 ns are available as options
- Accept pulse descriptor words (PDWs) to quickly and efficiently generate long pulse trains while allowing individual phase control
- Generate shaped pulses and wideband linear or non-linear chirps