The “TOS5300 Series” is a series of test instruments used in Hipot (withstanding voltage) tests and insulation resistance tests, two of the four tests regarded as necessary for ensuring the safety of electrical products. With an output of 5 kV/100 mA (AC) and 6 kV/10 mA (DC), the series can be used in Hipot (withstanding voltage) & insulation resistance testing of electronic equipment and electronic parts, based on the requirements of IEC, EN, UL, VDE, JIS, and other international safety standards and the Electrical Appliance and Material Safety Law.
Also, the test voltage stability is improved with the adoption of a newly developed switching amplifier. Since the output voltage can be kept constant even when the AC line voltage or frequency changes, consistent testing can be performed, even when the power supply environment is in an unstable region. The TOS5300 is also equipped with a number of features that are capable of meeting a variety of test needs. It is a new low-cost standard model that provides thorough operability, reliability and safety.
Reducing the tact time
- Increasing the productivity
- Capable of setting the test time from 0.1s
- Newly developed, high-efficiency PWM switching amplifier
- Providing a stable output of high voltage without being affected by AC line variation. Ensure the user to perform highly reliable testing with confidence, even in regions with large voltage variations. (Input voltage fluctuation rate: ±0.3%)
Rise/Fall Time control function of the applied voltage
- Equipped with a Rise time/Fall time control function.
- Prevents from an excessive stress applied to the EUT or for standard tests.
Pursuing usability and safety
- All new design of the control panel and output terminals!
- Eliminates the projected components of output terminals, and equips with a new type of the LOW terminal. Pursuing the improvement of safety and a convenience in production line, such as providing the protection cover for the front panel.
The utility software: Data Acquisition for TOS5300 (Freeware)
- Data Acquisition for TOS5300 is a software product that lets you collect and manage test results generated by our TOS5300 Series Hipot and Insulation Resistance Testers. Also, Data Acquisition for TOS5300 allows you to save, search, and print data with ease. What’s more, you can execute or stop the test through a simple operation using a PC.
Supporting the World-wide input voltage
- Usable globally
- Usable in any country without changing the input power supply.
- Selectable output frequency
- The instrument not rely on the input power environment. Supplying the stable test voltage with 50/60 Hz frequencies.
Lightweight and Compact design
- Increasing your work efficiency
- Weighs Approx. 15 kg, 40% lighter than conventional models (Compared to TOS5300 and TOS8870A)