The EDU33210 series function / arbitrary waveform generators brings uncompromising performamce to an entry-level function generator. Get all the basic functions and waveforms with the most stable, lowest distortion function generator in its class. It also provides features that give you the capabilities and flexibility you need to get your job done quickly, no matter how complex. An intuitive, information-packed front-panel interface enables you to easily recall where you left off when your attention is focused elsewhere.
- USB and LAN IO interfaces for remote connectivity
- 20 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, pulse generation with a variable edge, and DC waveform
- Received Keysight’s PathWave BenchVue software to enable PC control
- Six built-in modulation types and 17 popular waveforms to simulate typical application for testing
- 7-inch color display for simultaneous parameter set up, signal viewing, and editing
- 16-bit arbitrary waveform capability with memory up to 8 M samples per channel