Award-winning and versatile 8-channel USB data acquisition system with unmatched price/performance ratio and hand-size footprint. 8 universal analog inputs, 8 digital/counter/encoder inputs, and two high-speed CAN bus inputs.
- UNIVERSAL ANALOG INPUTS: DEWE-43A can accept voltage and full-bridge signals natively. IEPE, charge, thermocouples, half-bridge, quarter bridge, RTD, current, resistance, and LVDT signals with the use of DSI adapters.
- SENSOR POWER SUPPLY: Each analog channel on the DEWE-43A provides power for sensor excitation.
- ISOLATED CAN INPUTS: DEWE-43A includes two high-speed CAN 2.0b channels with 1 Mbit/sec data throughput. Both ports offer additional support for CCP, OBDII, J1939, and CAN output.
- ISOLATED POWER SUPPLY: DEWE-43A power supply is internally isolated which is eliminating the possibility of ground loops.
- 24-BIT SIGMA DELTA ADC: DEWE-43A is equipped with 24-bit sigma-delta analog-to-digital converters with an anti-aliasing filter. The analog sampling rate is software selectable up to 200 kS/s per channel.
- COUNTER/ENCODER/DIGITAL INPUTS: Each channel is capable of 3x digital inputs, 1x event counter, encoder, period, pulse-width, duty-cycle. Precise frequency and angle measurement use patented SUPERCOUNTER® technology.
- FULLY SYNCHRONIZED: All channels, either analog, digital, or CAN are synchronized with microsecond accuracy to each other. Multiple DEWE-43A instruments can be daisy chained and synced together.
- SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH FREE LIFETIME UPGRADES: Easy to use, yet very robust in functionality, award-winning DewesoftX data acquisition software is included. The software comes with lifetime free upgrades and no hidden costs, bringing you intuitive configuration, smart sensors, advanced storage, and analysis capabilities.