- The Dytran series 3093 is a case isolated triaxial IEPE accelerometer with a range of sensitivity from 1–100 mV/g sensitivity. The overall weight is 9.5–15 grams, and includes Transducer Electronic Data Sheet (TEDS) capabilities within the series.
- Featuring ceramic shear sensing elements packaged in a lightweight titanium housing, design of the series 3093 incorporates an industry standard 4–pin side connector, two–pole low pass electrical filter to aid in eliminating spurious high frequency data, and 10–32 stud mounting capabilities. Units are hermetically sealed for reliable operation in high humidity and dirty environments and case isolated to avoid EMI/ground loop interference.
- Case isolated
- Low profile
- TEDS options
- Modal and structural analysis
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Product response testing
- Squeak & Rattle
- General purpose triaxial vibration measurements