TEKON610 Transformer Analyzer is
a system designed for monitoring transformers that not only measure electrical values such as cycle ratio, current, power, harmonics and surges, but also measure the electrical properties of transformers. Comprehensive analysis of the electrical stability of the transformer, such as the likelihood of internal sourced, the risk of problems not being able to supply power, showing installation problems, is a small portable device suitable for use in the manufacturing process. Installation, after-sales maintenance and research and development of transformers in power distribution systems The machine is designed to be easy to use and highly efficient with a 7-inch wide LCD display with analytical storage and measurement data transfer functions to other remote devices using the mobile app. The measurement data can be printed, saved to the meter’s internal memory, or downloaded to a personal computer.
• Measure the coil cycle ratio and the stimulant voltage of the transformer.
• Measure the quality of three phases of power
• Transformer test: power conversion ratio, terminals, phase angle Impeachment while unloading (No Load)
• Check the setting ceiling: Function to determine if it is within acceptable range.
• Connect a wireless printer (Bluetooth) (optional)
• Automatically record measurements to a specific storage area at the time of measurement.
• Automatic measurement and display via screen
• Report measurement results in the form of reports.