CA 1823 Resistance Thermometer
Compact and magnetized for fixed or portable use, the CA 1823 resistance thermometer is an accurate, versatile, long-lasting thermometer. Equipped with a wide backlit display, it offers all the useful functions for work in the field, such as Min, Max, Hold, as well as spot or programmable recording possibilities.
Communicating via USB or Bluetooth, it is possible to program alarms and recording triggers on thresholds by means of the Data Logger Transfer software.
– 1 input for Pt100 or Pt1000 sensors
– Measurement range: – 100 to + 400°C
– Intrinsic uncertainty: ± (0.4% R + 0.3°C)
– Resolution: 0.1 °C or 1 °C
– Min, Max, Hold functions, Alarms / °C or °F / Backlighting
– Recording up to 1 million points
– USB or Bluetooth interfaces
– IP54 casing
– 3-pole flat-pin connector
– Dimensions: 150 x 72 x 32 mm
– Weight: 260 g with batteries
– Compatible with the Multifix accessory
– Shockproof protective sheath available as an accessory