With the largest display in class, improved low-level signal measurement accuracy and industry-leading probe performance, the 3 Series MDO sets a new standard for bench oscilloscopes. Whether you’re testing your baseband design for IoT or just for simple EMI sniffing, the 3 Series has a unique true hardware spectrum analyzer built right in with superior RF test performance and guaranteed RF specifications.
Low-level signal measurement accuracy improved by as much as 40%
When you are measuring low level signals, it is critical to have a low instrument noise floor for better measurement accuracy. New front-end used in 3 series MDO can help you improve your noise measurements by as much as 40%. When you are evaluating an oscilloscope, be sure to carefully check the random noise specifications of the oscilloscope. Not all oscilloscopes are created equal, and not all oscilloscope manufacturers test and publish their random noise specifications.
Industry’s only integrated spectrum analyzer hardware in its class
Whether you’re a spectrum analyzer expert or an occasional user, you’ll be able to put the built-in spectrum analyzer right to work. Unlike other oscilloscopes that offer FFT “spectrum analysis”, the 3 Series has a true spectrum analyzer built right in.
3 Series vs. regular scope FFTs
- 1 GHz maximum frequency comes standard in every instrument, 3 GHz is optional
- Industry’s only true integrated spectrum analyzer hardware in its class
- Ultra-wide capture bandwidth up to 3 GHz
Get all the debug tools you need right away or add them when you need them.
- Bandwidth up to 1 GHz
- Digital channels: MSO option adds 16 digital channels
- Spectrum Analyzer up to 3 GHz
- DVM/Freq Counter (free with registration)
- Arbitrary/Function Generator
- Advanced AnalysisSerial bus decoding and triggering
- Automated Power Measurements