The Model 2100 USB Digital Multimeter is thenewest member of Keithley’s family of high performance DMMs. Its high accuracy (38ppm), 6½-digit resolution is ideal for critical measurements. The Model 2100 features 11 measurement functions and 8 math functions to easily accommodate the most commonly measured parameters. All accessories, such as USB cable, probes, and software, are included with the Model 2100. With its unique combination of high precision and low total cost of ownership, the Model 2100 is an unbeatable value for R&D engineers, test engineers, scientists, and students making basic precision measurements on the bench and in system applications.
High Precision, Low Cost
The Model 2100 provides stability, accuracy, and speed at a very low cost. It has 0.0038% 1-year basic DC voltage accuracy on the 10V range and 0.013% 1-year basic resistance accuracy on the 10kW range. At 6½ digits, the Model 2100 delivers 50 triggered rdgs/s via the USB remote interface. At the fast 4½ digit setting, it reads over 2000 rdgs/s into its 2000 reading internal buffer.
High precision 6½-digit DMM for critical measurements at a 5½-digit price
• 11 measurement functions cover most commonly measured parameters
• Fully specified accuracies on all functions for ISO -compliant results
• Included PC software utilities for graphing and data sharing in both Microsoft® Word and Excel
• Rugged construction for durability in bench/portable applications
• Selectable front/rear inputs facilitate bench or rack use
• Includes all accessories, such as startup software, USB cable, power cable, and safety test lead, for lowest total cost
• CE compliant and UL listed
• TMC compliant USB 2.0 interface for use with SCPI test programs