RL-S039 allows the user to connect strain-gauge sensors to any data acquisition and vibration control systems.
Every channel is equipped with a noise filter, and the amplifier provides programmable bridge offset nulling and shunt calibration.
RL-S039 protection system automatically decreases current to prevent short circuit or excitation overload.
Easily connect the amplifier to your network using USB or Ethernet, and then configure and control RL-S039 via TestUp.
- Number of channels: 4
- Gain (configurable): 10, 100, 1000
- Excitation voltage (configurable): 2.5; 5; 10 V
- Frequency range: DC – 20 000 Hz
- Maximum excitation current: 50 mA
- Dimensions: 50 × 150 × 230 mm
- Temperature range: 5 – 40 °C
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Power consumption: 10 VA