The 2460 High Current SourceMeter® Source Measure Unit (SMU) Instrument brings advanced Touch, Test, Invent® technology right to your fingertips. It combines an innovative graphical user interface (GUI) with capacitive touchscreen technology to make testing intuitive and minimize the learning curve to help engineers and scientists learn faster, work smarter, and invent easier. With its 7A DC and pulse current capability, the 2460 is optimized for characterizing and testing high power materials, devices, and modules such as silicon carbide (SiC), gallium nitride (GaN), DC-DC converters, power MOSFETs, solar cells and panels, LEDs and lighting systems, electrochemical cells and batteries, and much more. These new capabilities, combined with Keithley’s decades of expertise in developing high precision, high accuracy SMU instruments, will make the 2460 a “go-to instrument” for high current applications in the lab and in the rack for years to come.
- One tightly coupled instrument that combines capabilities from analyzers, curve tracers, and I-V systems at a fraction of their cost
- Wide coverage up to 105 V, 7 A DC/7 A pulse, 100 W max.
- Five-inch, high resolution capacitive touchscreen GUI
- 0.012% basic measure accuracy with 6½-digit resolution
- Source and sink (4-quadrant) operation
- Four “Quickset” modes for fast setup and measurements
- Context-sensitive help function
- Front panel input banana jacks; rear panel input mass termination screw connections
- 2460 SCPI and TSP® scripting programming modes
- Front-panel USB 2.0 memory I/O port for transferring data, test scripts, or test configurations