- The SP1000 series linear DC power supplies are made with 1 output channel, rated power from 15W to 180W, with 3 digits LED display. With linear copper transformer, the relay converts the secondary output voltage with high efficiency. The intelligent cooling fan controls its speed according to temperature, greatly reducing noise and prolonging its service life. With pure DC output and low ripple & Noise, the SP1000 DC power supplies are an excellent choice for use in schools, charging batteries and burnt-in test of electronic products.
- ★ Constant voltageand constant currentoperations
- ★ Auto CV/CC switch
- ★ Coarse and Fine control for voltage and current
- ★ Over current protection (OCP) and Over temperature protection (OTP)
- ★ Short circuit protection by current limitation
- ★ Intelligent cooling fan
|Constant voltage operation|
|Ripple & Noise||≤3mVrms|
|Constant current operation|
|Ripple & Noise||≤5mArms|
|Voltmeter||3 digits LED display|
|Ammeter||3 digits LED display|
|Accuracy||±(1% reading+1 digit)|
|Protection||Over current protection, fixed 105% of rated current.
Over temperature protection: when internal temperature reaches 100℃±10℃, OTP is activated and the output will be shut down.
Short circuit protection by current limitation
|Operating environment||0℃~40℃, ≤80%RH|
|Storage environment||-10℃~70℃, ≤70%RH|
|Power source||AC115V/230V±10% selectable, 50/60Hz|
|Accessories||Power cord x1, Operation manual x1|
|Dimensions||S1 chassis: 125Wx155Hx170D mm
S2 chassis: 125Wx160Hx260D mm