Wireless Monitoring Solution
The DynaLogger HF+ is designed to identify failure mode symptoms or defects in machinery and equipment in a wide variety of field applications. Due to its broad frequency spectrum, the HF+ delivers complete triaxial vibration and temperature monitoring for low to high-speed equipment. In addition, the solution features an online platform, with no local installation required, with several tools that assist in data analysis and enable constant monitoring of asset health.
The HF+ DynaLogger has two monitoring modes: spectral/waveform and telemetry. Configurable telemetry monitoring in bands includes several metrics such as acceleration, velocity, and displacement in RMS, peak, peak to peak, and crest factor, as well as skewness, kurtosis, and contact temperature. In spectral monitoring, different tools can be used: spectrum, waveform (linear, circular and orbital), frequency filters, cepstrum, spectral envelope (demodulation), autocorrelation and multimetrics
- Compact sensor with wide frequency range.
- Long battery life.
- High resolution in frequency and amplitude.
- Over 40 telemetry metrics that can be applied in different frequency bands up to 13 kHz (under developing ).
- Low speed applications (less than 10 RPM).
- Sensor with low spectral noise.
- Truly simultaneous triaxial measurement.
- Remote sensor updating.