NeoDen IN6 provides effective reflow soldering for PCB manufacturers.
The table-top design of the product makes it a perfect solution for production lines with versatile requirements. It is designed with internal automation that helps operators provide streamlined soldering.
The new model has bypassed the need for a tubular heater, which provides even temperature distribution throughout the reflow oven. By soldering PCBs in even convection, all components are heated at the same rate.
Temperature can be controlled with extreme accuracy—users can pinpoint heat within 0.2°C.
An internal temperature sensor ensures full control of the heating chamber and can reach optimal temperatures in as little as fifteen minutes.
The design implements an aluminum alloy heating plate that increases the energy-efficiency of the system. The internal smoke filtering system improves the product’s performance and reduces harmful output, too.
Working files are storable within the oven, and both Celsius and Fahrenheit formats are available to users. The oven uses a 110/220V AC power source and has a gross weight (G1) of 57kg.
The NeoDen IN6 is built with an aluminum alloy heating chamber.
The IN6 features:
- Full hot-air convection
- Built-in solder smoke filtering system
- 115V/15A Power
- Variable speed conveyor
- 16 programmable profiles
- No venting required
- Color touch screen
- Graphic display mode for time-based temperature viewing
- Dynamic warmup control, ensuring stable temperature and virtually no overshoot
- Uniformly-heated aluminum alloy chamber
- 6 zones (3 top, 3 bottom)
- Stainless-steel springwire conveyor belt
- Conveyor speeds from 15 to 60cm/min
- 300ºC/572ºF capability for lead-free soldering
- 30mm/1.2 inch maximum assembly clearance
- 260mm/10 inch soldering width
- 680mm/26.8 inch process chamber length
- Offload zone cooling fans
- Heatup time: approximately 15 minutes