AC Power Corp. (Preen) introduces its latest programmable DC power supply, ADG-L Series which has 19 models and three different output power, 5kW, 10 kW and 15 kW. Utilizing PWM technology, ADG-L delivers stable output and precise measurement.
With CV, CC and CP mode, ADG-L series is ideal for Photovoltaic, Electric Vehicle, battery, fuse/capacitor and third party laboratory testing. The 1000V high voltage model is especially suitable for EV-related R&D testing and product aging testing. Compliant with RoHS standard, ADG-L series is not only a cost-effective but also environmental-friendly DC power supply. It also features completed protections, which includes OVP, OCP, OPP, UVP, OTP, etc.
- Output Power：5KW / 10KW / 15KW
- Output Current：0~135A / 0~675A（5 units in parallel）。
- Output Voltage：0~2000V
- 5” touch screen and rotary knob control
- Wide range of input voltage:
187~264Vac (1 or 3 phase) or 340~460V (3 phase 4 wires Y connection)
- High power density with only 3U for 15kW.
- Easy master/slave parallel operation.
- CV / CC / CP modes.
- Remote sensing feature for line drop compensation.
- Built-in programmable feature with total 5 groups and 99 sequences to set up voltage, current and time.
- Remote control software available.
- CE and RoHS certified.
- Complete protection features including OVP, OCP, OPP, input OVP/UVP and OTP.