The ANEVH(F) series is a programmable DC power supply that integrates DC power supply and feedback load, which can be used as a “source” and output power; or used as load to realize sink function, absorbing power and returning to the grid cleanly; standard dual-quadrant operation.
The ANEVH(F) series programmable bidirectional DC test power supply covers 7 voltage levels, covering 0V-2250V, supporting multiple parallel machines, and the power can be expanded up to 1MW; bidirectional energy flow, automatic seamless switching, high power density, fast dynamic response, built-in function generator and standard test curve to generate a variety of waves, excellent characteristics and rich test functions, suitable for testing applications in laboratory, automotive electronics, new energy three power, micro-grid, high-power test and other applications
· Integrating source and load functions into one, full series 3U standard chassis.
· High-frequency PWM rectification and bidirectional DCDC technology, completely eliminate the noise of conventional high-power bidirectional power supply, quiet power supply.
· Higher power density, compact, high speed.
· Energy flow in both directions, automatically and seamlessly forward/reverse switching.
· Feedback efficiency up to 95%, energy saving, environment protection.
. Voltage: 7 levels, covering 0-2250V, industrial highest voltage level, unique high-voltage series technology.
· Built-in function generator, support arbitrary wave generation.
· Built-in voltage curves for DIN40839, ISO-16750-2 and ISO21848 standard automotive grids.
· Simulate a variety of solar cell output characteristics (Fill Factor)
· Test the maximum power point tracking (MPPT) capability and efficiency;
· Accurate voltage and current measurement.
· Serial output can be set to test the PV inverter operating voltage range.
· Comprehensive OTP, OVP, OCP, OPP protection.
· S terminal compensation
· Solar cell I-V curve simulation
· Standard RS232 interface;
· Standard graphical PC operating software. Single operation available.
· Simulate I-V curve under different temperature and illumination conditions.