As a member of Pacific’s LMX-Series family of high-performance AC Power Sources, the 360LSX offers the low acoustic noise, ease of installation, and
maximum power density found in all of Pacific’s high frequency, pulse width modulated AC Power Sources. Control and operational features provide a high
degree of versatility and ease for applications ranging from simple, manually controlled frequency conversion to harmonic testing and sophisticated bus
programmable transient simulation.
• 1 phase / 3 phase Selectable
Output from front panel or bus command.
• 15 to 1200 Hz. Operation – 5000 Hz small signal bandwidth.
• Precision Voltage Programming
– 0.05% with Continuous SelfCalibration (CSC) engaged.
• True-RMS metering of volts, amps, and power.
• LAN, USB, GPIB & RS232 Interfaces standard
• Waveform Library – Arbitrary Waveform Generator.
• 200 stored programs with associated transients for static and dynamic test applications
• Rack enclosures with caster base
• Programmable Output Impedance
• Harmonic Analysis and Waveform
• Peak Inrush Capture and Waveform
• PPSC Manager Software