- Primo 5 EC tester is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester that offers quick and accurate readings. Primo 5 is used for testing low range conductivity (EC) in applications such as hydroponics, drinking water, reverse osmosis systems, boilers and cooling towers, and aquariums. This meter features Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) and automatic single point calibration at 1413 µS/cm providing a fast and dependable way to measure the EC of your sample.
- EC range 0 to 1999 µS/cm
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Single point automatic calibration
- The Primo 5 EC tester provides a fast and dependable way to measure the low range conductivity (EC) of your water samples. It is ideally suited for the rigorous demands of water quality professionals. Temperature is compensated automatically to ensure the readings are consistent to the standard or reference temperature. The temperature correction coefficient, also referred to as β, is fixed at 2%/°C for EC measurements.
- With Primo 5, operation and routine maintenance has never been easier. Using a single button at the top of the meter, Primo is powered and ready to measure. Press and hold the button for a few seconds and Primo 5 automatically enters calibration mode. Simply open a sachet of calibration solution, dip the probe in, and within seconds the meter recognizes the buffer and stores the calibration.
Easy to buy
Variety mode of payment