The AMV series is a complete line of ground power developed for applications in aerospace and defense. The units come with compact size and can provide high quality 400Hz to aircrafts or components in hangars, repair stations, assembly station, factory and airports. 800Hz output customization is also available under request. The high protection level makes AMV ideal for outdoor use.
Output voltage of the AMF series is 115/200V fixed or with an adjustable range of 10%. Users can select between output frequency 400Hz fixed or 300~500Hz adjustable. With overload drive capability and IP54 protection level, the AMV series is ideal for motor, aerospace and military types of application. There are stand-alone and trailer type models for different applications.
- VFD operation interface: intuitive, easy to use and high protection level and phase angle adjustment.
- Robust overload ability: 125% for 600secs, 150% for 30secs , 200% for 10secs, and extended overload is optional.
- EF signal chain function.
- Enclosure protection rating is up to IP54; all parts are treated with salt corrosion-resisting, damp-resisting and mold-resisting coat; the working temperature can be up to -40 ℃ ~ 55 ℃ .
- Compliant with MIL-STD-704F.
- Optional dual outputs for multiple load applications.
- Emergency stop button to stop the output quickly.
- Comprehensive protections which include output undervoltage / overvoltage, overcurrent, overload, input undervoltage / overvoltage, overheat and other more than twenty fault conditions.
- Optional RS-485 communication interface.
- Modularized inverter which is compact, smaller, high power density and easy to maintain.