- Measure PIM with a portable test solution, large outdoor viewable display, intuitive user interface, and optimized for field conditions, available in 1 and 2 port options
PIM Master MW82119B Battery-operated, High Power Portable, Passive Intermodulation Analyzer with optional Cable and Antenna Analyzer
- PIM Master™ B-series is a 40 Watt, battery-operated PIM analyzer featuring Site Master™ line sweep capability. With the Site Master option included, the PIM Master is able to fully certify cable and antenna system performance, measuring PIM, Distance-to-PIM, Return Loss, VSWR, Cable Loss and Distance-to-Fault with a single test instrument.
- The available 2-port PIM Master solution (Option 0703) for the LTE 700 band now allows technicians to send F1 and F2 CW tones through Bands 17 and 14 antennas simultaneously, with isolation performance of 25 dB between the two ports. Making testing and PIM hunting a FirstNet deployment more efficient. This versatile solution also works as a traditional 1-port LTE 700 PIM test set, ideal for finding PIM in cable and antenna systems and tap testing connectors.
- PIM Master includes a large, outdoor viewable display and intuitive user interface that is optimized for field conditions. PIM Master’s rugged design and enhanced portability enables both PIM and line sweep testing at the “top-of-the-tower,” helping operators to achieve maximize RF performance from their LTE Remote Radio Head (RRH) installations.
- Cable and antenna systems are a critical link in any wireless communications network. The quality of the components deployed and the care in which they are installed has a significant impact on network performance, site reliability, and ultimately, customer satisfaction. To operate at maximum potential, the cable and antenna system must pass RF signals between mobile subscribers and the BTS as efficiently as possible (minimum loss, minimum reflections), and without generating unwanted noise (passive intermodulation).
- Compatible with the Smart Aligner Android application for the generation of site close out reports including antenna alignment results from Multiwave tools and line sweep results.
Typical applications include:
- RF Component testing
- Antenna testing
- Macro site cable system testing
- Remote Radio Head (RRH) site testing
- Distributed Antenna System (DAS) testing
- 2-port PIM hunting (option 703)
- The available 2-port PIM Master solution (Option 0703) for the LTE 700 band now allows technicians to send F1 and F2 CW tones through Bands 17 and 14 antennas simultaneously, making testing and PIM hunting a FirstNet deployment more efficient. This versatile solution also works as a traditional 1-port LTE 700 PIM test set, ideal for finding PIM in cable and antenna systems as well as tap testing connectors.