Optical Spectrum Analyzer MS9740B Halves Evaluation Times
- Ramp Up Production Line Efficiency for Optical Active Devices for 5G Mobile and Cloud Services
Product Overview of Optical Spectrum Analyzer MS9740B
- The benchtop Optical Spectrum Analyzer MS9740B features wide dynamic range, high resolution, and fast sweep speeds over a wavelength range of 600 nm to 1750 nm. It supports multimode fiber input and is ideal for manufacturing and evaluating 850-nm band VCSEL modules.
- As well as keeping the same functions and performance as its predecessor, the MS9740B slashes measurement processing times by up to half*1 while overcoming problems of decreased measurement sensitivity caused by increased processing speed.
- Moreover, it retains optical active device (LD-Module, DF-LD, FP-LD, LED, PMD, WDM, Opt Amp, and WDM Filter) measurement menu screens for evaluating devices. It supports all-at-once measurements of key evaluation items, such as optical center wavelength, level, OSNR, spectrum width, etc., and displays these results at one screen.
- GPIB Interface, SMSR Measurement Time (DFB Light Source), VBW: 1 kHz_Fast (MS9740B)/1 kHz(MS9740A) Setting, 0.1-nm Resolution, 30-nm Sweep Width, 1001 Sample Points